Barnston Village Hall has lots to offer you for your event, this could be a single one off event or a more regular function. We are sure we can accommodate your needs.
- Key benefits about hiring the hall are;
- Full Double Glazing
- Main Hall holds 120 people or 90 for a seated event
- Equipped Kitchen with cooker, Urn, Microwave & Crockery (all within your hire fee)
- Automatic gas central heating & hot water
- Range of tables and chairs (all within your hire fee, unless used outdoors)
- Easy Public Transport Links to Chelmsford, Basildon & Stansted Airport (with Trains to London/ Cambridge or Ipswich)
- Licensed for Music, Indoor Sports, Live Bands & Dancing (additional licence is required to sell alcohol)
- Close Location to several hotels / Motels providing overnight accommodation
Currently we only have one room to book which is our main hall measuring 15meters by 7meters with a vaulted roof. Large windows are positioned along both sides providing lots of light.
Barnston Village Hall Room Details
Main Hall & Bar Area
Measures 7 by 15 meters, with a sprung Maple wood floor and will hold up to 120 people or 90 seated.
Suitable for serving refreshments, snacks or light meals with most modern appliances. Fridge, Cooker, Microwave, Kettle and Water Urn. Crockery is available but is limited.
Toilets & Lobby
Accessible to all although assistance may be needed to enable less mobile users to access the toilets. We are hoping to modernise these in the near future to provide an accessible toilet.
To the left of the hall is a small field which can be used for outdoor activities. There is also a fenced play area which can be used although you are unable to book for sole use.
Hire Fees are inclusive of ….
Use of Tables, Chairs, Kitchen, Crockery and Toilets are not chargeable. All we ask is that you ensure that tables and chairs are wiped clean, all crockery is washed and put away correctly after use.
For more information on the availability please view the ONLINE DIARY, then if your booking is for a SINGLE EVENT or a REGULAR EVENT please click on the above link to find out how to book the hall and more information.